A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Wednesday 18 January 2012

SCATTER STANLEY

Why i've decided to tell you about my disasterous day in the form of a limerick i'm still trying to fathom, but really, if i don't laugh, i'll cry!
So here's my homage to POLLY BEAN

ONE, When sending e-mails
you really really must
make sure you've read through EVERYTHING
and don't just trust your gut.
"Oh please sir won't you hire me
I promise i'll be great!"
Just try and ignore
(you absolute clown)
my glaring big MISTAKE.

I definitely pulled this face


TWO, When sending e-mails
and after this mistake,
make sure you've not just sent this out
to practically an entire estate.
It's really not the way to go
to get your one dream job.
More likely now
you'll sit around
and become a JK* Slob!

I can't believe this was the best caption Google had.

So after all this learning
I think suffice to say
I will not make
this same mistake
until my dying day.
I may send ridiculous e-mails
and deem myself a scatter,
But really when it comes to it, it DOESN'T EVEN MATTER.

*(Jeremy Kyle, obviously)

No comments:

Post a Comment