A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Monday 18 March 2013

JUSTIFIED JUBBLIES

Its only Monday but today I have learnt that:

ONE] I could 'justify' my way into spending a week in a hole if I wanted: Whilst this might seem pretty drastic,
         today I was told that I have the justification powers of a 'heroin addict'. Not very flattering, but completely
         true. If I want something that I know is bad for me, all I need to do is find a few reason why I deserve it
         and bam - it's there. I won't go into too many details but tonight's situation did involve dough and cheese.

TWO] Apparently men love cleavage like women love shoes: I know this because it was mentioned on Seinfeld
          and is therefore a fact. Obviously this is a sweeping generalisation - I, for example, only 'like' shoes,
          whereas I 'love' sugary strawberry laces and doughy-based pizza circles; but I too will find it very difficult
          to not look at a cleavage when it is well and truly out. Its like staring at someone who has a giant piece of
          snot dangling out of their nose; its not seducing you, but it most definitely has your attention. I would say
          then that men have it far worse, as they have to deal with this two-pronged beast without seeming
          lecherous. How do you stop looking at something that a] begs to be looked at, like a foreign piece of snot,
          and b] you find actually quite alluring? Thankfully I won't ever know as I am not male. Interesting thought
          of the day there.
Here's a photo of some Christmas puddings from last year.


Don't forget to send over your clips of YOURSELVES telling me what you've learnt so far this week and begin it 'This week I have learnt' [surprise surprise]. stavrinikoumi@gmail.com

LOVE STANLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment