A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 25 July 2013

GEORGIE PORGIE GOLDER AND SKY

THURSDAY again. Not a scorcher, but i'll gladly take the warmth that we're left with. I've not learnt much since
I came back from the beach, apart from:


ONE] The Prince has a name: Thankfully, because we were all getting a bit worried. And what a name it is! A
         definite power name fit for a future King. Other than that there are a whole load of Greek men and boys
         getting a bit excited about their names finally becoming 'fashionable', a new baby cousin of mine sporting
         the same name [minus the Louis and Cambridge]. But these young men and babies will be separated from
         the new Prince on account of the VII that will be assigned to his name once he reigns. King George VII
         sounds beautifully historic, thrown back centuries into the United Kingdom's past, whilst 'Louis' brings
         it right back up again in to the present. On a side note, why are all the bars in London shut for private
         events? Are they naming ceremony after parties? Has the Queen hired out every bar in Shoreditch?

Thanks msn. AWW BABBA.


TWO] The heat helps: Yes, it the heat helps many things, but mainly my songwriting. I hadn't realised this
          before, but will hopefully make the most of it whilst the weather lasts. Shameless plugging, but since
          it's my own blog I may aswell:




I hope to do some shows soon.

Love
STANLEY
whatstanleysays@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment