A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Warpaint - Billie Holiday

TODAY I was shocked to find that when typing 'Warpaint - Billie Holiday' into the
Youtube search engine, the video that I did a year ago is fifth on the list,
having had....
....two thousand one hundred and eighty one views.
WHAT?!
This is completely shocking to me as  a) there are three pages of videos
                                                        b) I play every other note wrong, and
                                                        c) I forget the lyrics and consequently make up my own.

Thank you to everyone who has watched this, for the comments and the criticism!

Shame the videos of my own songs are doing so pathetically...
Naturally i'd advise you to watch the live versions of the actual band performing this song as it is magnificent.



They are touring in the UK in OCTOBER. Buy tickets HERE.
I urge you not to miss this.

'licker love

No comments:

Post a Comment