A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Friday 22 October 2010

PATHETIC IN PINK

DEAR fashion conscience buried in the depths of my brain [and Katy Brown],

Forgive me for I have sinned.
For a Christening this weekend, not only will I not be wearing black,
but the dress is unmistakeably pink. With bits of lace. And that really awful
'inbetween length' I vowed never [ever] to buy.
My shoes won't even redeem me, being brown [albeit very very very high] brogues.

It would probably be 1oo% worse though If I turned up with the 'so-goth-it-literally-hurts' look.

So as not to offend you for all eternity however,  I will most likely be pairing these with:
                        a] some black fishnet tights.
                        b] black-with-a-hint-of-purple lipstick

I can only hope that this turns out for the better and nobody is scarred by such an offence.

Yours Truly,

Stavrini 'what-am-I-thinking' Koumi
x

No comments:

Post a Comment