A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Sunday 21 October 2012

OMG CHILI NEWS

Happy Sunday, and here's an early literary treat because i had to break some news to you:
MY CHILIS HAVE ACTUALLY PRODUCED CHILIS [it's actually one chili but who's counting?]
Just in case you didn't believe me I took a beautiful photograph:
That long green thing with a flower poking out of its feet [could have used any word here]
is an actual lip-tingling, bum-burning c h i l i.
Unfortunately in my haste to take a picture the minute I had to be somewhere else I neglected to take down the name of this brilliant being. It doesn't really matter though. These flowers are going to turn into chilis and right now there are at LEAST five. That's enough for about two home-made curries. Oh.

One last thing: I spent the weekend in Newcastle, more specifically Gateshead, more specifically Dunston and had a wonderful time, but what i'm quickly sharing with you is this brilliant thing I found in 'Pound World' [creative name] in the Metro Centre:
What is this? A packet of Skittles? No! No - this is a candle packet.

I had to buy two [obviously] and consequently my room is going to smell like a skittle factory. More importantly, the candle is BLUE:
I've got to remember that this bluey guey-ness isn't edible.

So I've let out the news that needed to be let out. All that is left for me to say is that I made a friend. This this friend is fluffy.


Love
STANLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment