A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 18 July 2013

RIHANNA'S GONE GREY

TODAY is Thursday, and what a scorcher it is! I just popped outside and believe me, it is ten times hotter than it
was at lunch. EXCELLENT. In the meantime, I have learnt that:


ONE] Rihanna's gone grey: When I heard this I instantly thought 'Brilliant! Now my grey hair might be slightly
         cool'. Then I thought, 'Hang on, how did that happen overnight?'. In actual fact, Rihanna has [for some
         bizarre reason I'm sure] dyed her hair grey; and I don't mean the bleached blondey-grey that was in fashion
         two years ago, I mean actual real-life grey.
Thanks Daily Mail. However many poses she pulls,
it would look much better if the rest of her had aged
at the same time.

         You never know; If this catches on I may never have to dye my hair again! It could go that way. Or it could
         very much go the other way.

TWO] Jeans don't work at work..in the heat: And I have learnt this today. Ladies-if you are ever tempted, please,
          just stop yourself. That much denim has not been made to stick to your legs for eight hours. Also
          dresses and skirts were invented for a reason. Saying that, I did see a lady in a LEATHER TOP yesterday
          on her way to what was sure to be the most hellish day at work ever. Don't wear a leather top at work
          either; but if you don't have anything else and it is literally a battle between the leather or the denim, go
          for the denim and install some miniature fans up the legs.
Nice try Asos, but that is still denim with leather, and therefore
not allowed.

The weekend is all set to be a scorcher apparently. NO SURPRISE THERE THEN.
I need to buy one of those hats with the straws attached so I can have a constant flow of icey water straight into my mouth.

love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment