A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 24 October 2013

BYE BYE LONDON

TODAY is my second to last day at work. I've been in London [and at this job] for 1 year and 8 months and have had a wonderful time; however whilst I am moving on to greener pastures [in the literal sense. I actually miss trees] I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for making my time so Londony. In celebration of my departure, here are a few things I will miss about my job:
ONE] The colour
There was always a way to brighten up the 't' word.

TWO] The creativity
I like to think my colleague Holly had a choice in the matter, 
but she didn't. I just went ahead and
Art Attacked her computer.

THREE] The snacks
Although we'll all probably lose weight during the Christmas
holiday as a result of this monstrosity, the snacks [who
were always there for me] will be greatly missed.

FOUR] The Phone
We've had some good times and bad times.
We've even had The Times.

FIVE] Stavrini Koumi 2
When I adopted Stavrini Koumi 2 she was almost dead.
I nursed her back to life, gave her all the light she needed, 
even put her in the view of other trees. I leave
saddened by the news that no one will look after her, but will rather
quote let it die unquote when I am gone. Apart from the glaringly obvious gender
error, I am anxious about her future.

Thank you everyone at Cision for a wonderful 1 year and 8 months. I will miss you all. But mostly my plant. Not really, I'll miss you.

See you later at the pub.
Love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment