A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 17 October 2013

10 MILLION GREEN BOTTLES

TODAY I learnt that:

ONE] It is possible for a bra to cost more than a house - or ten: Am I taking the piss? Probably. Except for the
         fact that I'M NOT. 
Photo courtesy of Fashion Foie Gras

         Victoria's Secret have created a bra that costs no less than $10m. The 'm' is not a
         typo. Just to put that into perspective, you could buy at least 1 million pizzas for that amount of money. 
         So in celebration of this wasteful creation, here is a list of other things you could buy for $10m:

1] 10 RM-018 Tourbillion wristwatches
Image courtesy of  THE WATCH QUOTE
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't spend that much on a watch, 
just in case, you know, I accidentally BREAK IT.

2] 1 million tamagotchis
Photo courtesy of The Telegrpah
Now this I would consider.

3] 10 million small portions of fries
Photo courtesy of Chattering Kitchen
I obviously wouldn't do this because I do not recognise
skinny 'fries' as being chips at all.

4] 200,000 kittens from a cat sanctuary
Photo courtesy of ProProfs Quiz Maker
That's a lot of cute, and a lot of litter box gravel.

and...

5] #A partridge in a..# No but seriously, 20 million packets of 
Sainsbury's Little Ones cotton bud pots
Photo courtesy of  mysupermarket
       You can also buy a whole host of other things with $10m [and most likely help entire villages-in-need by
       giving them water, food and sanitary supplies] but these are a few that came to mind.

TWO] Even if you say you won't cry you might: I didn't, but today my floor and manager nearly brought me to
          tears with a little presentation and speech re: me leaving the company. I don't leave until next Friday, so
          I have an entire week of feeling emotionally unstable. Thanks guys!

Love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment