A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Monday 21 April 2014

EASTER SUNDAY ie FOOD

YESTERDAY was Easter Sunday, which for all the Greeks out there involves a BBQ [whatever the weather], enough food to feed the entire street and lots of colours:
My egg-tapping efforts lasted one round...and there were 22 of us...
And whilst yesterday wasn't particularly warm, or dry, or wind-free, we still managed our BBQ complete with chicken marinated in ginger, chilli and cider, pork souvlakia, macaronia tou fournou and BBQd veggies sprinkled with paprika amongst a whole host of other dishes:
I've just managed to crowdsource a photo of souvlakia and...
CAKE.
This is probably the worst photo I could have taken and shows absolutely no food, but it's the only one I did take so...
A highlight of the day had to be being given a box of STANLEY CHOCOLATES by a lovely lady who reads my blog; how wonderful:
MR STANLEY Easter Bunny Bar, you were made for me.
So somehow Easter is over again and our stomachs have a whole year to recover; Yiayia we missed your singing this year but one of your grandchildren tried to make up for it:
Loukia & Evi this is for you!
Enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend everyone and please, eat chocolate responsibly.

love





No comments:

Post a Comment