A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Tuesday 22 April 2014

OBLIGATORY PLPP [POST LENT PIZZA POST]

WITH the end of the Easter break came the end of Lent, and for me that meant only one thing:
PIZZAPIZZAPIZZAPIZZA
In an act of what I can only describe as pure insania [thenks Peeda Ondray] I decided to give up pizza for Lent. "How much pizza does this girl eat?" I hear you cry. 'A LOT' I answer with an unashamed tone. And where do I get my delicious doughy delights from? Well, the pizza you see above is from Joe's Pizza Company [I'm not sure where their actual Birmingham website has gone to so I took this last night. Obv had to have a slice first] and is always, without fail, delicious, hot and on time [sounds like the perfect partner?!]. Want to know something even better? It's BUY ONE GET ONE FREE on all LARGE and X LARGE PIZZAS ALL THE TIME, and with an x large (15") at £15.99...well, you know where I'm going with this..
Thanks WiffleGif
No need to thank me, just revel in the beauty that is Joe's pizzas and do the right thing next time you can't be bothered to cook. Also, lets try and get them on Twitter because they're missing out on all the love.

P.S. Mine's a veggie hot, extra jalapenos; what's yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment