A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 2 September 2010

DEARY ME

Last weekend I learnt that:

ONE] No less than eight facts make me super compatible with George Lamb.
         This is good because: a) I have a free ticket to see him in three weeks' time.
                                          b) All I want to do is have his little grey-haired babies.
Quelle Sauvage, Sauvage!

TWO] Ice is really good for a) chewing, albeit unlady-like in a quiet restaurant, and
                                       b) singing about, albeit a little cheddar cheesy.

THREE] I am probably the clumsiest person i'll ever know.
             It is neither big nor clever to fall off a bus onto your face, hands and knees in the middle of the day, in
             the middle of Croydon, especially when:
                             a) this has absolutely nothing to do with alcohol;
                             b) everyone on the bus and on the street can 1oo% see you when you're dressed in a black
                                 winter outfit in the middle of Summer;
                             c) you bruise like a peach.

If only I fell this gracefully.

What a Bank Holiday Weekend of Wisdom.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment