A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Monday 5 November 2012

GINGERBREAD GOODNESS

It may only be Monday [and a rather loud, colourful one at that], but I have learnt something quite important:

ONE] Starbucks' red cups are back: Starbucks have announced Christmas with the arrival of their red cups
         which means two things:

              a] I can now have my annual white hot chocolate with gingerbread syrup, and
              b] I need to get my Christmas present skates on
         I must add that I know this because I was sent photographic evidence by my mom with this caption:
This is to get you into the festive spirit and also to add in your blog...
Starbucks red cups! x
        This lady knows me too well.
        Saturday will therefore involve scarves, shopping and a Starbucks treat.
        They should probably pay me for this post.

'Til Thursday!

LOVE
STANLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment