A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 28 March 2013

HOLIDEGU

SO this week, by my lack of posting, you've probably gathered that I have learnt almost nothing, except for the fact that my legs have their own brain somewhere. You'll be happy to know that after three days I can now walk properly! It is a little bit tough going down staircases after a day at work but we're getting there. On top of this I have also learnt that:

ONE] Holidays are the best thing in the world ever: As my trip to Disneyworld [no need to judge] approaches, I
         am beginning to realise just how important/exciting days off are. Take this bank holiday. We have been
         given a Friday and a Monday off, the two days I always prefer to remove from my working week, giving us

         two four-week days.Over Easter No.1 [I'll celebrate Easter again this year on 5th May along with every
         other Greek or Russian person who likes to eat/drink] I intend to sleep, eat and do fun things. But the
         biggie is in a FEW WEEKS [i've been waiting an entire year to say that] when I get to wave at Mickey

         [mouse] and have some waffles with Donald [duck]. Again, the same goals apply minus the sleep bit,
         which I will be replacing with more of each of the other things. This week has seen me feel less than
         'up to scratch' for a number of reasons, so I intend to basically re-charge like a Duracell bunny on
         steroids ready for the next stint before the big trip. Basically don't waste your weekend:

I'll  have my fingers in my ears
shouting 'la la la' until i can see this view
for real

TWO] Degus can pose too you know: I know you already know, but this week I knew more. Apaprently
          Chili was getting jealous that Holly was taking photos of the babies, so she kept edging towards the
          camera and pulled this face:
Don't tell me that this girl doesn't know
what she's doing.

And this is a classic photobomb. I mean look

As always I want to know what YOU have learnt this week.
Send over a short video of yourself telling me "THIS WEEK I LEARNT THAT" to whatstanleysays@gmail.com and you will be featured in the next post.

Enjoy your weekend, do Easter-y things and come back with a chocolate addiction.
Lots of love

STANLEY


No comments:

Post a Comment