A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Wednesday 10 April 2013

BRUISEMANIA

TODAY I learnt just how much of a floppy-legged, accident prone girl I am. A few Mondays ago you will remember that I fell onto my knees [and not out of choice] rather badly. My hands who could have at last shown how useful they are, didn't, and I had nothing to break my fall. A week and a bit later I have decided to look at my bruises again, mainly to gage how long they are going to take to disappear, because if the weather is in fact hotting up, I'm afraid i'll have to buy another tube of concealer and label it 'just for legs'. Who knows, perhaps one day i'll become a billionaire after setting up a 'leg foundation' company, it all sounds rather more ethical than it really is. Anyway back to the point; the news is my knees are nearly, but not particularly, normal looking:
At least they aren't the size of footballs anymore.

'Bad circulation ripples' and squished leg muscles aside, I think in a few weeks we just may see some fleshy coloured knees. That is unless I start doing things like, I don't know, walking into the BED?
I've got to say, I don't think this photo does the
bruise justice.
Now I have a beautiful, emerald green bruise [punctuated with yellow tones] to go with my darkened knees. I'm practically a walking 'colour by numbers' book.

Hopefully tomorrow I won't have any to add to this.
BUT DO YOU have any impressive bruises? [oh yeah, I went there]
whatstanleysays@gmail.com

love
STANLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment