A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 30 May 2013

CUZZY CUZ, TATTOO FUZZ

THURSDAY again, and I promise there will be no offensive photographs. What I have learnt is that:

ONE] I'm pretty lucky: I am pretty lucky to have lots of first cousins, and luckier that three of them are girls
         all around the same age as me. Last night they all came over to mine straight after work/uni [bearing
         gifts of flowers, bread, ice cream and sangria ingredients; they clearly know me so well] I cooked up a

         [tapas] storm which ended with all of us having chorizo faces and carb fingers. Whilst we couldn't move,
         there was obviously still room left for desert, which involved us making jam tarts with the leftover pastry
         from my flaouna episode and eating that with spoonfulls of Ben & Jerry's. Suffice to say I would have been
         happy never to see food ever again after that, but the main feeling I was left with [other than indigestion]

         was a happy one. In between the gut-battering was a lot of laughing, an agony aunt session, and a lesson
         in 'Frank Ocean'. If you have family your age, don't forget to go round with some food soon!

Here's the obligatory 'joint selfie' with a spoon.

Here's the very-fruity-therefore-healthy Sangria.

And here we all are clearly before food.

TWO] Electronic tattoos exist: Not for megalolz, they were originally created to help track the health of
          sick patients, but Motorola want to try and use them as some form of 'authentication'. Because
          we're too lazy to type these days?! Excuse me for overreacting, but this is all getting a little Blade
          Runner
. The real name for these things are 'Biostamps' [as if to fool us into thinking they are in
          some way organic I assume], and they move with the tattoo-ee's movements. Here's a link to the story on
          the Mail Online with photos detailing the LEDs and sensors amongst the body of the tattoo. Here's what I
          think of the matter:

THREE] Degus love the camera: To finish, I have some photos of the posey degu, Chili. Feisty like her name
             and basically on a constant search for the camera.
Action shot.

I especially like the head-tilt in this one.

Tomorrow I'll be getting merry with my sister who has finished this year's exams as of earlier today!
God how I miss univeresity summer holidays.

Drink responsibly.

Lots of love, 
whatstanleysays@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment