A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 16 May 2013

PIZZ' A MY HEART

IT is Thursday [again]. Here's what I've learnt since the last time:

ONE] It is very easy to make an excuse for pizza: This is a fact, especially when you can find vouchers online.
         In fact, I was seen to abandon an amazing Pizza Hut code because my total ended up as £0.00 and I
         had to spend a minimum of £9.99. To go ahead this would have meant me buying at least three side
         dishes, plus my pizza which, might I add, I was going to eat alone. That's too big a feat, even for someone
         who loves pizza as much as I do. I actually ended up just buying one thing and spending more money..

         MENTAL I know.
My pizza did involve cheesy bites, but definitely did not
look like that..

TWO] I must be a very 'visual' person: Because now all I want to do is order a pizza.

THREE] Someone has invented pizzas 'healthier than a salad'!!!! - Naturally, that phrase has been coined by the
             Daily Mail for pizzas that are actually said to be 'nutritionally balanced' by their creators Eat Balanced,
             I for one think this is a brilliant idea for people like me who can't ever give up pizza but like to think they
             could maintain a healthy, balanced diet aside from the doughy heaven. 
             These wonderful pizzas are available at Ocado, et voilá! Here they are, at a competitive £3.49 per pop
             which is a mere fraction of the price of a fast-food style alternative, or others available at supermarkets
             which frankly don't have the same qualities.
 I won't be able to fully judge whether that is good value for
             money since I always like to check the size [which does matter, in this case], but so far, I can say that
             I am most definitely intrigued. My birthday was sadly five days ago, but belated edible presents from
             anyone will not be shunned!

THREE] I have started writing/recording again: Ignoring the rather shameless self-plugging going on here [which
             actually sounds more painful than it is], I'd like to let everyone know that I am back and might even have
             an acoustic set lined up for June. More details to follow. In the meantime, here are my Bandcamp and
             Soundcloud pages. For any music-related emails please email stavrinikoumi[at]gmail[dot]com. Please
             feel free to re-post any of these links as much as you [can] want.

             There is also another song on its way. MORE TO FOLLOW.

This weekend will hopefully involve a lot of lie-ins and not a lot of rain, but this Monday will definitely involve a trip to the Marriott Hotel to use up my Red Letter Day voucher courtesy of work. Think 'animal soundtracks' and lavender oil.

Love
STANLEY





No comments:

Post a Comment