A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 2 May 2013

THEY LOVE TOMONCÉ

SINCE today is Thursday I'm supposed to have learnt a whole host of wonderful, mind-widening things; unfortunately this isn't the case, but what I have learnt is that:

ONE] Japan has, once again, made my day: Yes, thanks to the Daily Mail I now know that the latest craze
         amongst Japanese teenagers is to dye [and cut] their hair in such a way that resembles 'ripe tomatoes'.
         I mean, I know I probably shouldn't be shocked, especially after the whole 'Bagel Head' situation, but
         I am. Obviously the 'cartoon culture' is much more mainstream in Japan than it is here, with fictional
         characters being almost as famous as real actors, but I still don't understand the appeal. Tomatoes
         are juicy and very healthy, but is that enough reason to mold your hair into one? Who knows, but what
         I am looking forward to seeing is the 'next phase' of this craze because:

                   a] there will definitely be someone who tries to to go all alternative and 'do the kiwi', and
                   b] looking at these pictures genuinely makes me 5% happier.
Thanks My Modern Metropolis for this absolute gem. 

TWO] London Grumblr loves Beyoncé: This blog is pretty funny at the best of times, but I thought i'd share this
          Beyoncé tribute and dedicate it to everyone who has been to see her in the last week or so. [i.e for
          my sister and cousin who both came home asking why they weren't her].
          I'll let the blog do the talking, but the second picture on the first link of the blog [not the bey bey tribute] is
          how I have felt this week.
Thanks Loukia Koumi for this beautiful photo.

THREE] Holly Hodges is KEEPING the girly degus: I knew this would happen, but now it is really happening. The
             little baby boy degu is being taken to a lovely new home, but all four of the girls are staying Casa
             Hodges with their two mammas [they're not lesbians] and the hampster.
Here's my favourite little shy baby [right] with her two
mammas.

            I really hope that boy degu is taken away in time, otherwise there could potentially be
            around twenty new 'additions' to the family in the next few weeks...

Tonight i'll attempt to make the Flaounes mentioned in last night's post.
I've been ordered to put photos up so..well yeah you'll see how they end up.

Let me know if you have learnt anything this week: SEND SHORT VIDEOS to whatstanleysays@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment