A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Friday 24 May 2013

WEEKEND NEON-NESS

IT is finally Friday, and we won't resume normal business until Tuesday, which is brilliant because:

ONE] We won't be cold: Apparently we're going to reach highs of 19c at some point, which is brilliant because
         we're having what I like to call 'November Weather' at the moment. Non
descript, boring, unhappy weather.
This is me since last October, pretty much.


TWO] IT IS NEARLY HOLIDAY TIME [for me]: So I will be hitting the highstreet [something I don't have much
          faith in recently] to find something suitable for nights out in 30[ish] degree heat, and since I haven't had to
          adjust my wardrobe at ALL this year, I have some catching up to do. The problem I'm having at the
          moment is how to avoid sequins and neon colours. What if I don't want to go out in a fluorescent orange
          top with I'M A GEEK sprawled across the side? What if I don't want to wear a bikini with sequinned
          hearts all over it? Results will be posted tomorrow.
http://www.liveluvcreate.com/image/neon_clothes-205235.html
This is basically what I see when I walk into H&M.


WISH ME LUCK
STANLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment