A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Sunday 9 June 2013

BRIGHTON BEACH

ON Saturday I went to Brighton after being bought train tickets as a birthday present for a day plucked from the sky. This day happened to have some of the best weather we have had all year, and proceeded to unravel like this:

We found a perfect spot on the beach, and stayed there

looking out to the sea

looking out from the pier [on which I nearly lost my phone
trying to take this picture]

and staring at the crazy people on this ride

Thank you Brighton for making me feel like I was on holiday and for burning my thighs.

love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment