A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Tuesday 18 June 2013

BABY Vs KITTEN

THIS weekend I found myself being completely 'cuted-out' by two little creatures, one of whom I am related to by blood and the other by default:

ONE] Baby Evie is a babe: My tenth first-cousin [confused?] was christened this weekend at my great
         grandfather's church. She looked like a china doll and was as good as gold even though she was a little ill
         with the cutest cough I have probably ever heard:
Clearly a fashionista at a very early age.

            This photo was taken before kick-off, after a long trip from Liverpool to Birmingham. She pretty much
            stayed this content the entire day and managed to endure a three course dinner [she obviously didn't eat
            this] and a band. At half ten when we left, Evie was more awake than I was!

TWO] Poppy is a babe: I am referring to the family cat whose full name is Poppy Koumi [obviously]. I hadn't
          seen her for just over a month, but on a quiet Sunday morning [when I found myself alone in the house]
          she ran up to the sofa, eyed me up, and snuggled herself into my lap:
THOSE EYES!

           Why can't cats be like this all the time?! She stayed there for about five minutes, after which she
           proceeded to run like lightening into another room, chasing nothing. If you are thinking of getting a cat,
           do it. If you're thinking of getting a kitten, be ready to look after what will seem like a baby. You'll pretty
           much fall in love with them [in the non-illegal way] and get to see them grow up. Lovely!

I SEE MICKEY IN FIVE DAYS.

love
whatstanleysays

        

No comments:

Post a Comment