A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 20 June 2013

HOLIDAY, IT IS SO NICE

IT has occurred to me that I will be in Florida in precisely T- 3 days (can you even do that with days?). I have tried to keep my excitement under wraps, but after much verbal prodding my colleagues I have finally snapped.
I'm about as excited as a Paris Hilton on a week she gets invited to two parties in two days because:
     a) I need some sun to rejuvenate my body as a whole.
     b) I get to eat bad food with a side of fries for ten days without feeling guilty on account of all the
         walking/swimming i'll be doing.
     c) Who ISN'T excited to see Mickey Mouse?
     d) Every day in Disneyworld is a 'magical day'
     e) Tower of Terror doesn't make me sick AND it is still a great ride

I'm going to stop now before someone decides I should be locked up.
THREE DAYS, AND COUNTING.

No comments:

Post a Comment