A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Saturday 6 July 2013

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER TI-IME

FOR the last ten-ish days I haven't known what day of the week it is (finally), not because I'd been hit on the head but because I was rubbing shoulders with Donald Duck in the Sunny State. As soon as I get my photos
developed I'll follow up with a post, but in the meantime:

ONE] Saturdays are SUNdays too: Thankfully I didn't get a frozen shock on returning to the UK, but what I was
         met with was a beautiful wave of heat that slapped me right in the airconditioned face. I spent Thursday
         and Friday looking and feeling like a zombie but managed to come back to life today, just in time for
         Summer and a trip to Milton Keynes. Contrary to popular belief, MK has some beautiful parks, and what
         makes them even better is the fact that they are completely empty. So, whilst the rest of the world was at
         Hyde Park waiting to watch the Rolling Stones, i was here:


The dinosaurs weren't part of the copied style of
German/American architect Mies van de Rohe, but
every other part of this Buckinghamshire town was.

To keep all of your spirits summery, why not listen to this 30 minute Chic Megamix. It'll save you plenty of time trying to come up with a playlist for your BBQ that won't be half as good.

Apparently tomorrow is going to be even hotter, as well as being the last day of my holiday.
ALL RIGHT!

love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment