A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Monday 8 July 2013

EYE EYE

TODAY I learnt that I have an eye infection; if Florida gave me nothing, it gave me this (and a whole heap of daydream memories I can't shake). So if you've seen me walking around looking like I shrunk my eye and have been crying for three days straight, this is why:
Pipe down Vogue! There's a queue! NOT.

Lets hope that the eye drops I bought today are stronger than their innocent little name suggests, otherwise bye bye normal-looking face.

Tomorrow you will most likely see some images that don't make you want to vom over your dinner, as I collect my Disneyworld photographs!

Until then, here's a koala bear with conjunctivits:

Love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment