A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Tuesday 9 July 2013

O FLORIDA

IT may only be Tuesday, but it is also the day I picked up my holiday photos. BRILLIANT, finally something nicer to look at than a manky eye [which is still looking pretty manky by the way]. I still have one camera left to develop, but in the meantime here's a potted history of my trip"

ONE] 
We went to see the ducks. For some reason, the ducks are my favourite. Look at his little FACE.
I particularly liked this one because he was holding candyfloss.

TWO] 
Then we went to the circus
This brass band randomly appeared in the Dumbo area of New Fantasyland.
They were really good, even in 30o heat.

THREE] 
Then I got attacked by toy soldiers. Or
'here is one of the buildings in the Toy Story section of Magic Kingdom'.

FOUR] 
Then we went on some rides.
Here's some tourists in front of one of the best i've ever been on.

FIVE] 
Then we went to the jungle.
The set design of Animal Kingdom is very impressive, and here's some hankies.

SIX] 
The nights were warm and orange.

SEVEN] 
And then we said byebye.

UNTIL NEXT TIME, obviously.
love

whatstanleysays@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment