A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Monday 12 August 2013

BRIAN!

IT'S the first day of the working week, and not many things succeed in raising my spirits on such a day other than...well...spirits. But today isn't very alcoholic and that is due to a very special little creature. I don't watch TV but I do watch videos on the Mail Online, most of which are preceded by a confused.com advert. In these adverts we are met with BRIAN, the most well mannered, kindest robot I have ever seen [i've seen about two]. 
Who is our dad inDEED, you little cutiepie.
And if you thought BRIAN was a one-trick pony, well you'd be wrong, because he's a robot; but also because:

BRIAN is an athlete.
WINNING!

As well as a dancer. Yes, we are thrilled in bits
too BRIAN.

And if this still isn't enough to quench your BRIAN thirst, you can go HERE and create your own BRIAN as well as win a BRIAN the robot fridge magnet. I don't think i've ever written the name BRIAN so many times in my life. Probably because I don't know anyone of that name.

Love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment