A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 15 August 2013

JUST...NO.

THE rain is about to descend on us like a great, big, unwanted, slobbery kiss, but I have managed to learn that:

ONE] I don't like 'literal' songs: I have been known to write some in the past [what can I say? I liked sweets a
         LOT], and even now It sometimes happens, but there is one person who is so literal he sounds like he's
         just reading the news out at me whilst he also happens to be singing:

Your endearing smile will not fool me.

Take, for example, his March single Recovery.
Does he even breathe?
      Apologies for the harshness of my words. Those in glass houses etc etc. it's just that every time I hear one
      of his songs my hair turns slightly more grey than it already is, and a girl needs to preserve her looks.

TWO] My tonsils are irritating: So irritating in fact that I have decided they absolutely must be cut out. So in spirit
         of this, here is a list of other irritating things:
The Crazy Frog ringtone.
So irritating.

The 'changing of the toilet roll'.
Just change it. Irritating.

We all know one, unfortunately, and they're
irritating.

Rain in the summer.
When i'm wearing a summer dress with no umbrella
and don't look like that.
Stop it; it's just irritating.

The L.P.Es [LOUD POPCORN EATERS].
You know who you are.
JUST STOP. It's irritating.

In other non-irritating news, it is my boyfriend's birthday today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STUART FENTON
x

Lots of love, 
whatstanleysays@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment