A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 22 August 2013

FROOP FROGGY LUNE

I thought today had been a tough day before I re-read the news and remembered that I don't know the meaning of the word. But since the news this week has been irreversibly distressing [and my stuffy head has been placed right into perspective]:

ONE] Here's a list of some things that make me feel happy:

Disneyworld, Florida!
I've never been a Disney film megageek, but this place
seriously makes me happy.

Brian, the Confused.com robot.

Fake frogs of all shapes and sizes.
This one happens to be 
from Milton Keynes.

UNLIMITED PIZZA.
This one just happens to be a
Disney one covered in Jalapenos

Bank Holidays PLUS AN EXTRA DAY.
(I have Tuesday off too)
Next week will be great.

Stuart Fenton.

Any song by CHIC

Old photographs of my sister (left) and me (right)...

..and big fat squidgy chip shop chips.
OH MY GOD I want some.

TWO] Claude Denbussy would be 151 years old today: An amazing fact about the man who composed Clair de
          Lune, a piece that pretty much everyone in the world knows/want to play. In memory of this great
          composer, Google  have changed their search page accordingly:
The animation lasts the entire song and is definitely worth a look.

THREE] Franz Ferdinand's Evil Eye and Snoop Dogg's Who Am I? (What's My Name?) are the same song.
             Don't believe me?

Go to 0.30 seconds.

It's uncanny. Coincidentally, Franz + Snoop Doggy Dogg = Froop FROGGY FROG.

I have some Celebrity Masterchef catching up to do so expect some programme editing-related comments soon.
Love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment