A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 29 August 2013

TWERK OFF

TODAY I have woken up with a weird shoulder; it's such a weird day. And what's more, we were just encouraged to make memes at work, for work. I wonder what's going to happen next? Maybe i'll be approached in the street by a SWAT team with a briefcase full of money. In keeping with today's theme, here are some really good and really bad memes I have come across:


Bad meme. Too much writing. Love CaharlieATCFactory though, so..
good meme.

Too much time.

Would it work if i just started writing
'eyebrows' at the end of every sentence? Eyebrows.

Bad grandma.

I like the Gordon Ramsay ones because
they're probably actual quotes.

What I have learnt from this exercise is that
memes are not funny. They're trying so hard
to be funny that they've pushed funny to Mars,
before we starting prodding around on it.


Also, Elite Daily have been busy today writing THIS amongst other things. Ever wondered what a Facebook conversation between the World leaders would look like? Then go no further. Prepare for your inner immaturity to take over and to laugh like a very weird person [today is just weird].

And finally, today I learnt:
                 a] what twerking is, thanks to Morgan Freeman


                 b] just how much I can't stand Miley Cyrus
http://kootation.com/m-l-y-cyr-s-miley-cyrus.html
What a wonderful example of why not to do drugs.

                  c] and that unfortunately, I actually quite like this song:

Questionable lyrics, 'What rhymes with hug me?'.
But still.




It's going to be 24oC tomorrow, which basically means warmer than today. WONDERFUL news.
love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment