A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 1 August 2013

FUNKY JUNKY

APART from the fact that my summer clothes still have a use, I have also learnt that:

ONE] It is completely acceptable for chimps to have ice cream for breakfast: I'm not sure how many of you have
         ever had the [dis]pleasure of being dragged to Twycross Zoo, but to give you an idea, a gorilla slamming

         itself into the glass of an enclosure as big as a box room then proceeding to poo on the glass is a normal
         thing. I'm not sure why I was then so surprised to hear that after having escaped their enclosure [naturally],

         some chimps at the zoo were lured back in with fizzy drinks and ice cream. Did I read this right? I some
         burning questions:
                  a] How do those chimps know what fizzy drinks and ice cream are?
                  b] Why is there nobody at Twycross zoo sacking the chimp nutritionist?!
                  c] Are Twycross Zoo single-handedly destroying evolution?
        I understand that they somehow had to be lured back into their enclosure, but the fact that they reacted
        the minute the junk food was in sight is a pretty bizarre and frightening thought. Either way, what
        they clearly failed to remember is that fizzy drinks and ice cream make the consumer [I can't believe I can't

        just write 'person'] hyper. So if they were energetic enough to break down their barriers before they
        escaped, I'm pretty sure they'll be able to manage it again, just much easier. Awkward.



I don't think i'd be surprised if they had
'Fatty Fridays' at the zoo. May as well go the whole hog and
order them pizzas.

TWO] You can go clubbing before you go to work: And I don't even mean at all-nighters. That is if you
              a] live in or around the Shoredtich area, 
              b] are into that sort of thing, or
              c] have enough energy to have a life, then use it all up 'raving' before you've even reached 9am.
         Synical I may sound, but I actually think this is a good idea! Why the hell not? I mean, I probably won't
         go because I'm the kind of person who can't go onto the dance floor and bust-a-move without the aid of
         my rum-suit [This suit is an invisible suit,[created by rum, that has a big red button on it reading:
         'CONFIDENCE BOOST. PRESS HERE']. However after watching this video on the BBC website I have
         become aware that there are a lot of people who don't need the rum suit and who can go from pillow to
         full-on-rave-mode in ten minutes. Admirable.
Picture from the BBC website
          The Morning Glory producers [that's funny] state that there will be opportunities to have massages and
          drink healthy, non-alcoholic smoothies. Like the sound of this? More details HERE. And as they say, get
          ready to 'rave your way into the day!'

THREE] Simon Cowell has managed to get an actual lady pregnant.

love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment