A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Monday 2 September 2013

WAIT A MINUTE MR TART MAN

DON'T you just find that when you're waiting for something time goes so s l o w l y? That or you make a chocolate tart:
This is what it looked like before it toppled over at the
beginning of an hour journey..
on the way to the tube station.

Waiting also makes you do a lot of other things like:
Trying on a gigantic flat-cap and completely pulling it off.

Or taking photos of flowers on your kitchen table.

Or trawling through hundreds of 'dresses' on ASOS
and wondering where the rest of the material
goes these days.

The first day of the week has come and gone as quickly, leaving me with hardly any time to learn anything; no change there then!

My great grandad was 88 years old yesterday. I hope I have
as much hair at his age!

Love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment