A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 12 September 2013

ASTRONAUT FROGSTRONG AND PONGS

TODAY I have learnt that:

ONE] Frogs love to photobomb: 
Photo courtesy of The Independent.
I get that this could actually be anything with legs,
but just look at that stretchy leap action.
Definitely a frog.
           The adventurous frog decided that he was going to race the Nasa LADEE spacecraft on a mission this
           week. It had been hiding in a pool that was feeding a sprinkler. I like to think it knew exactly what was
           going on and just fancied a bit of excitement.

           So in celebration of this Armstrong-esque frog, here's a few of my favourite frog photos. Did I mention that
           we almost have more frog-themed things in our flat than we do shoes?

Photo courtesy of Documenting Reality.
That's definitely some sibling action going on.

Photo courtesy of My Funny Animals
Literally mouth open to catch flies.

Photo courtesy of animaldoor.blogspot.com
Obligatory evil frog meme.

Photo courtesy of Daily Picks and Flicks
"OHMYGODABLUEBOTTLEPIZZAWITHEXTRAFLIES"

Photo courtesy of JOKEROO
And here's a kitten in a frog hat.
The frog does not look impressed.

TWO] Some things are just plain fake: But THIS, apparently, isn't:


        This product is bizarrely available on Amazon:

         Is it weird that I quite like the bottle? Probably. More adverts should be like this [maybe a bit shorter].

It's nearly the weekend yet again.
I will be sinking many drinks on Saturday and pretending i'm not five years away from 30.

Love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment