A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Monday 9 September 2013

DUNKMAS

TODAY I learnt that:

ONE] It is OK to dunk Double Chocolate Digestives into mint tea. Strange? Maybe so [especially since I don't
         like mint chocolate bars/cakes/ice creams] but I urge you to give it a go. I think these biscuits are
         dunkable into almost any hot drink. Partaking in a cheeky pre-Christmas mulled wine? Dunk it! Coffee
         with god-knows-what syrup? Dunk it!

mmm. Dunkalicious.
        Unfortunately you'll find that these biscuits are so good, the packet will last a mere handful of minutes.
        Better get two then, just in case.

TWO] Summer has gone: How do I know this? Not because of the grey sky or the spits of rain, but because
          today on my run I had to wear running legging things, shorts, a t-shirt and a hoodie, when yesterday I was
          in shorts and a t-shirt. In the space of one day it has gone from August to November without warning. I
          can't complain considering that this Summer has given us some of the best weather to date, so all that is
          left for me to do is skip Autumn, embrace winter, whip out my scarf and gloves and start making a 
          Christmas present list [for other people].
Might as well dish out my cape.

Anyone got anything to look forward to this week?
Got any pictures?

Love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment