A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Monday 16 September 2013

THE CRATE BREWERY

THIS weekend I learnt that:

ONE] Warehouse courtyards CAN be fun: On Saturday I found myself at Queens Yard in Hackney Wick. To the
         untrained eye it could very well look like a load of concrete in a car park; turn to the right however and you
         end up at the inviting noises of the Crate Brewery. This place is exactly what it says on the tin, plus
         amazing pizzas. Don't believe me? I had TWO BEERS. Me. I never drink beer, but it was that good. I also
         stuffed my face with some sweet potato and Gorgonzola pizza and some sage and truffle pizza; both of
         which were 'exceptional', as my boyfriend so eloquently put it. I would have taken a photo for the blog but I
         was far too deep into my doughy-wheaty world that it didn't cross my mind for a second.
mmm courgette and red onion and other things.

        The music is great and the place is just the right size of small to be filled, but big enough to have some
        a good atmosphere and a bit of a dance, depending on how many beers you've had. So if you find yourself
        in that area with an empty belly and a real thirst on, head to the Crate Brewery, open
        every day from 9am to 11pm. MEGA.

love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment