A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

CELEBRITY MASTERCHEF

TODAY I have learnt that:

ONE] I absolutely do not understand the timings on Masterchef. I'm currently catching up on Celebrity
         Masterchef and just watched episode 14 i.e the Cambridge University one. I just can't get my head around
         two things:

                   a] How can it take Les Dennis 1hr 30 mins to make rice pudding whilst it takes the rest of the
                       contestants the same amount of time to make an entire main course? Did I MISS something?

                   b] How can John and Gregg both 'absolutely love' it and think it takes 1hr 30mins to make rice
                       pudding? If I went on there and did that, they'd practically batter me with verbal abuse. Granted, 
                       he did make a mojito, but it was in a SHOT glass, and it doesn't take over an hour to make.
          Perhaps Les Dennis is their love child; perhaps he is telepathically controlling them. Who knows? All I
          know is that it shouldn't take the same amount of time to make this:


as it did to make this:
That being said, Masterchef remains one of the only things I watch on television, and praise be to iPlayer which allows me to watch five episodes back-to-back [I could easily watch more but I need to do things, like eat and sleep]

love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment