A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Monday 23 September 2013

LOVEBRADORS

THIS weekend taught me that:

ONE] I have a 'puppy' voice: Whenever I'm around babies or little children I always do this stupid, high-pitched
         voice with very, very exaggerated syllables. Well, on saturday I realised that this 'baby voice' is also my
         'puppy voice'. I found myself at the Kettering Vintage rally & Steam Fayre, surrounded by train engines

         and the most amazing vintage cars. What's the first thing I see though? Three labrador puppies, all
         being trained to become invaluable guide dogs. I took one look at the baby of the bunch and fell in love:

You can't really tell here but she was
so hyper. She jumped on me
right before this photo was taken and 
gave me some big, fat, slobbery kisses.

I think you can tell by my face that
it took a while for me to leave.
   I want a puppy as much as I want pizza the day after a night out [a LOT], but unfortunately don't have the time
   or the money; so if you have one and live near Angel, I am your new best friend.


TWO] It is very easy to buy £10 worth of boiled sweets in under five minutes
This is all that is left.
The colours have been toned down.

I have a four-day working week.
PaRtY

Love
[I have 19 Twitter followers. C'monnn make it 20]
whatstanleysays@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment