A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Thursday 26 September 2013

TODAY IS MY FRIDAY

AFTER a bout of feeling 'dodgy' i'm nearly back with full force so I can enjoy my long weekend beginning in precisely 10 minutes with a train journey, some Nandos and a viewing of the Diana film [because how can I say
no to my grandma?].


In light of this, here are my top five 'Things I like [so you might also like] to do at the start of an early weekend in a different city':

ONE] Rush to the train station
Photo courtsey of PHOTOBLOG
Even if I have enough time to walk leisurely, I will always
power walk to the station, ignoring the dent in my
battered shoulders on account of my ten bags.

TWO] Sit at the first table seat in carriage 'E'
Photo courtesy of Indian Explorations
Granted, it may not be as luxurious as a seat on this
incredible Indian train, but it is the last carriage before
1st class i.e less walking i.e most people assume
it is still 1st class so keep walking i.e quiet.

THREE] Have a wrap
Photo courtesy of Flickriver
And i'm not talking fi'ty cent.

FOUR] Fall asleep on the train
Photo courtesy of  Lauren O's Blog
This instantly cuts the journey time in half, 
if not more.

FIVE] Crash on any sofa available: in today's case, the cinema
Here's a picture of Poppy, my sister's cat
[sort of] crashing on our sofa.

    As you can see, I have a jam-packed evening ahead of me [minus the falaf wrap, plus Nandos]. Interestingly:


Enjoy yours!
love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment