A BLOG ABOUT THINGS I LEARN. BASICALLY. I respect copyright and will be happy to remove any photo the holder wishes me to remove. Please email whatstanleysays@gmail.com if you own an image you wish removed.

Tuesday 1 October 2013

CLOTHES, BIKES AND BED SPIKES

THIS weekend/beginning of the week has taught me a number of things [aside from the fact that double gins
before dinner are a GREAT idea]:

ONE] There are nice things in Topshop, they're just very rare: Having pretty much given up on this store, I
          decided i'd have one last look as I wanted to give myself a little treat after a trying few months. I ended
          up buying something I pretty much wanted down to the T, but left with a colour I hadn't first imagined:

[what a name] in Camel, retailing at £95.
Perfect for the inbetween-seasons-weather we're having
at the moment
     I have therefore been convinced that popping into Topshop more during the winter may not be such a bad
     idea, as it seems the clothes they bring out during this time of year are much nicer than their other seasons.
     Better get saving!

TWO] Birmingham loves bikes: Friday, Saturday and Sunday saw the return of the annual Cycle Show held at
          the NEC Birmingham, a space where all the cyclists of the UK and their families indulge in a day [or 3 if
          you're a slow walker] of protein-bar-eating-energy-drink-sipping-bike-gawping fun. Highlights included:
This VANMOOF bike


...his bikes

And the BMX competitions

with lots of [fuzzy] tricks

and £5 notes.
    All in all a good family day out if you disregard the £10 parking fee and the fact that barely anything was on
    sale even if it had a visible price tag.

THREE] Sometimes, it's just difficult to be completely awake: Like, for example, this morning, where the first
             thing I did when I stepped out of bed was this:
I walked into the bed.
Probably should have stayed there.

Enjoy your Tuesdays, there's only one a week.

love
whatstanleysays@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment